Applying for an account in the Isle of Man
You can apply for an account over the phone, in branch or online if you live on the Isle of Man.
Account opening at the Branch
- You can visit the branch to complete the application with a moment banker during the branch opening times
- You can request to book an appointment by calling 01624 684444^. You will receive a call back within 24 hours to confirm your appointment time or you can use our walk in service
- You should allow 45 minutes for the account opening appointment
- You will need to bring in original documents to satisfy the identification and verification process as specified in the Application Guide, with details of your Tax ID number
- In some instances it may be possible to walk away with your new bank account details (sort code & Account number) otherwise you will be notified by letter between 5 to 7 working days*.
Online account opening
If you are unable to visit the branch you can complete the application online.
- You can book a video appointment with a MomentBanker who can verify the documents scanned and submitted by you with the online application form
- You can also post your documents which should be certified originals
- You can also choose ‘Postal Journey’ on the online application form and can walk into the branch with the required documents & a Moment Banker will take copies and add the information to your online application via your unique reference number
- You will be advised of the outcome of your application & receive your new bank account details (sort code & account number) by letter between 5 to 7 working days*.
* Depending on nature of application and set of documents certified. Should the documentation / information you provided as part of the account opening application process not be sufficient, the timeframe in which it takes to open your account may be extended.
Contact us or apply online
Want to know more about personal banking services in the Isle of Man?
Speak to us
Apply for your account online