Barclays offers several standard tariffs to suit organisations of all types.
Local Business Tariff
The Local Business Tariff is similar to the International Business Tariff and is available to small businesses that operate in Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man.
International Business Tariff
The International Business tariff is available to clients that have an annual turnover of up to £500,000 (or currency equivalent). Typically customers would:
- transact less than 100 debit entries per quarter
- have less complex banking requirements
- not be frequent users of the counters – that is, do not deposit or withdraw large amounts of cash / large numbers of cheques.
International Corporate Tariff
The International Corporate tariff is available to clients that operate medium and larger businesses in all major currencies. Medium business is defined as having an annual debit turnover of more than £500,000, while larger businesses are defined as having a turnover of more than £10 million.
Typically customers may:
- transact more than 100 debit entries per quarter
- have complex banking requirements
- be frequent users of the counters – that is, deposit or withdraw large amounts of cash / large numbers of cheques.
International Currency Deposit Account Tariff
For customers with limited needs for accounts in different major currencies.
Community Account Tariff
A simpler tariff for clubs, charities, societies and associations who can operate with a maximum of three signatories on the account.
For more information about our tariffs, please complete our online form above and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
For existing clients
call +44 (0)207 574 3242*