Meet the Funds relationship team
Learn more about the professionals supporting your business.
Head of Offshore Funds
+44 (0) 1481 755 255
- Steve heads up the Offshore Funds teams covering Guernsey, Jersey and Isle of Man.
- Over 35 years’ on and offshore corporate banking experience with Barclays.
- His team manage portfolios of private equity clients, specialist funds and hedge funds.
- Specialises in delivering practical solutions to complex problems.
- Steve is an Associate of the Chartered institute of Bankers and holds the Investment Management Certificate.
+44 (0) 1481 755 443
- Angus has worked in banking for over 10 years, primarily in Commercial and Corporate banking.
- Built strong working relationships with clients and assisted in structuring funding proposals across a broad range of industry sectors.
- Has worked with Real Estate, Hospitality and Financial Institutions clients now specialising in Administered Funds.
+44 (0) 153 481 3551
- Steve has 29 years experience with Barclays.
- He is responsible for a portfolio of Private Equity managers and Fund Administrators delivering banking solutions to meet their needs.
- Steve holds the professional qualification ICSA Diploma.
+44 (0) 153 481 3177
- Joined Barclays Capital European Real Estate Securitisation Team in 2006. In 2008 became the real estate advisor and deal architect for Barclays Wealth covering UK, Europe, Channel Islands, Gibraltar and Isle of Man.
- 15 years experience of working offshore in Jersey after 35 years in the City where he specialised in Real Estate Finance.
- As Relationship Director for the Jersey Funds team he provides banking solutions for many of the Island’s leading fund administrators.
Isle of Man
+44 (0) 1624 681 926
- Joined Barclays in 2005, initially within the International Premier team before transferring to the Corporate team in 2008.
- Over 30 years’ experience in the international banking arena including investment management and more recently specialising in the institutional, fund and capital markets sector.