Contact International Banking
You can get in touch in several ways...
If you are a new client, there are two ways to open an account
For existing clients, if you have a question about your account, a good place to start is 'Ask a question' where you'll find answers to your everyday questions about banking with us.
For clients who have been migrated to our new Barclays Online Banking (MyBarclays):
- Where can I find details on Barclays Online Banking?
- How do I log in using PINsentry card reader?
- How do I log in using Mobile PINsentry?
- How do I use PINsentry to make a new payment, or change my details?
- How do I get the Mobile Banking (BMB) application?
- Where can I find demo videos for the new Online Banking service
- Where can I find Fraud tips?
Wealth Online Banking clients:
- How do I log in to Wealth Online Banking?
- What do I do as first time user to Wealth Online Banking?
- How do I update my personal details?
- What types of payment or transfer can I make via Wealth Online Banking?
- How do I find a SWIFT code?
Barclays Mobile Banking
Or for any other questions
If you can't find the answer you're looking for or would prefer to talk to us then call our Service Centre on our International toll free number below.
Or you can click on the link below to fill out a contact form and we’ll get back to you about your query.