Be confident in your bank with Barclays – one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions.
About International Banking
Barclays is a name you can trust. When you bank with us you can feel confident that you are placing your money in the hands of one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions.
Barclays is a leading global wealth manager and the UK's largest.** We provide wealth management and international banking services to clients around the world and look after £186bn total client assets as at 31 December 2012.
Please bear in mind that investments can fall in value. You may get back less than you invest.
Who are our accounts for?
A Barclays International Banking account could be right for you if you:
- have moved or are considering moving to the UK
- are a non-UK citizen working in the UK
- work or live outside the UK or offshore
- would like an offshore facility to help build and protect your wealth
- are a resident of Jersey, Guernsey, Gibraltar or the Isle of Man
Our international bank account: how it can help you
The aim of a Barclays International bank account is to provide all your UK and international banking, financial services and wealth management needs in one place.
The international account
- A choice of three major currencies in which to operate your account
- Quick and simple international and multi-currency transactions
- Offshore wealth management services
- Simple and convenient account management
All your banking needs covered
- Financial planning opportunities
- Wealth and asset management
- Mortgage services*** for buying property in the UK, Isle of Man, Gibraltar and the Channel Islands
- Fast, simple international and multi-currency transactions
- Multi-currency investment, savings and lending options. Please note that Barclays International Banking does not offer an Investment Advisory service to clients in the UK. The value of investments may fall as well as rise and your capital is at risk.
LOOKING TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT
Call us on
+44 (0) 207 574 3210*