International Bank Account
Open your international account in Jersey, Isle of Man or London. You can bank offshore in a range of currencies, including sterling, euros or dollars.
Watch our video to find out how Barclays can help you manage your international finances on the go.
Take advantage of the option to bank offshore in a choice of three major currencies: sterling, euro or dollar.
Manage your finances from almost anywhere in the world1 with one international bank account. International payments and transfers are quick and easy.
Banking on the move
Make the most of our 24-hour Telephone and Online Banking service*. This service offers secure access to your account online, on your smart phone or by phone, 24/7.
Relationship Manager Service
You also might be interested in our free Relationship Manager Service, our personalised banking service with a dedicated Relationship Manager.
To qualify for our Relationship Manager Service you must either deposit and maintain a balance of £50,000 or more (or equivalent in another currency or currencies) in cash or investments or a combination of the two with us; or,
If you have come to live in, or are moving to, the UK as a non-domiciled person, you can qualify for our Relationship Manager Service through arranging for an annual individual gross salary of £150,000 or more (or equivalent in another currency or currencies) to be paid into your Barclays International bank account
Looking to open an account
Call us on
+44 (0)207 574 3203*
- A choice of three major currencies in which to operate your account
- Quick and simple international and multi-currency transactions
- Offshore wealth management services
- Simple and convenient account management
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have a minimum balance of £5,000 (or currency equivalent) in cash or investments to deposit and maintain across your Barclays International bank accounts