Children's Savings Account
open an account
Call us on
+44 (0)207 574 3203*
Our sterling Children’s Savings Account helps you manage your child’s savings until they are 18
No restrictionsEasy access with no notice required.
Save to suit youYou can save any amount, starting from £1. Please note, this account is only available in sterling
Tiered interest ratesThe more you save, the more you earn. Interest is paid monthly.
Maintain controlThe account is opened in the child’s name, but you administer it until the child is 18.
Simple handoverWhen the child reaches 18, you simply transfer the account to an adult savings account, in their name.
Why open a Children’s Savings Account?
You may simply want an account that helps to give your children a head start when they set out on their own. But a savings account can also be a useful tool to teach them about regular saving and financial responsibility.
- Easy access
- Simple to manage and transfer to your child when they reach 18
- Tiered, managed interest rates
- Opening balance from just £1
- Interest paid monthly
- You are a Barclays International Banking client who has iBank, iBank Saver or the Relationship Service
- Your children are resident for tax purposes in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Gibraltar