LOOKING TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT
Call us on
+44 (0)207 574 3203*
A simple offshore savings account, for when you don’t need day-to-day international banking services.
There is no fee (except Nigeria) attached to the iBank Saver account1
Choice of currenciesOur savings accounts are available in a range of currencies. Choose whether to save in euros, sterling or dollars.
Saving optionsMake quick, simple and secure international payments from a range of our savings accounts.
Investment choicesChoose from a number of investment solutions and specialist advice. Remember the value of investments may fall as well as rise and your capital is at risk.
Online servicesControl your account with international online and telephone banking. You can also ask for tax certificates online.
International mortgagesWe can help you get a competitive mortgage for property purchases in the UK, Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Remember that where the mortgage is denominated in a currency other than sterling, CHANGES IN THE EXCHANGE RATE MAY INCREASE THE STERLING EQUIVALENT OF THE DEBT.
- International online and telephone banking
- Savings and deposit accounts in a range of currencies
- Quick, simple and secure international payments
- Investment solutions
- International mortgage advice
- No fee1
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have a minimum of £10,000 (or the currency equivalent) in cash or investments to deposit and maintain across your Barclays international banking accounts