If you maintain at least £100,000, or currency equivalent*, in savings and investments with Barclays International Banking, you’re eligible for our Relationship Service.
That means you can have access to a dedicated Relationship Manager to support all of your international banking needs and you can speak to our International Investment Advisers who can help you develop an investment plan to match the level of risk you’re comfortable with.
We’re here to help you. Whether it’s gaining exposure to specific areas of interest, diversifying and protecting your investments or both, we have the expertise to get you where you want to be.
We provide a range of investment products including:
- Diversified funds which allow you to spread your investments across different asset classes providing you with a range of benefits including access to some of the world's leading investment managers.
- Specialised funds, such as equity and fixed income funds help you gain exposure to a particular area, sector or asset class
- Structured notes give you access to a wide range of markets and can help you to protect your capital
Barclays Wealth produce the following publications regarding investing. Please ensure you read this important information before proceeding.
- In Focus [PDF, 839KB] - Published weekly by the Barclays Wealth Research Centre, ‘In Focus’ contains vital information on the week’s developments across Equities, Fixed Income, Commodities and Foreign Exchange.
- Compass [PDF, 966KB] - Published quarterly by the Barclays Wealth Research Centre, Compass provides the Research Centre’s current views on the key issues affecting investors.
Remember that all investments carry risk. Investments can fall in value and you could get back less than you invested. Investments in currencies other than your own may rise or fall because of changes in exchange rates.
Book an appointment with an adviser today
Call us on
+44 (0)1624 684316**