Barclays Mobile Banking App
A quick, simple and secure way to manage your accounts.
The Barclays Mobile Banking app lets you take control of your personal sterling wealth accounts. You can:
- View your Barclays sterling balances in one place
- Make sterling payments to UK-based recipients or companies on your saved payee list
- Make international payments1
- Pay your contacts using your mobile
- Set-up new beneficiaries
- Cancel Direct Debits
- Choose how to receive account statements
- Report a card as lost or stolen
- Personalise account names and add images
- Manage your daily cash widthdrawal limit
- Control remote purchases
You can download the app from your app store today.
Find out more about each of the following features:
Please call the our dedicated Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7574 3001 for any assistance you need with the Barclays Mobile Banking App. Lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except 25 December when lines are closed.
Once you have downloaded the app, please call Wealth Client Services on +44 (0) 207 574 3001† to receive an activation code and see our guide for any assistance [PDF, 2.63MB].
KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION UP TO DATE
Accurate personal data helps us provide you with the most secure and efficient banking services. If we suspect any unusual activity on your account we need to get in touch quickly and we can only do that if we hold your correct contact information. Please let us know whenever your personal details change.
Please note: we will never ask you to reveal the full five digits of your online passcode when contacting us.
Remote purchases include:
- Internet purchases
- In-app purchases
- Telephone purchases
- Mail order purchases
Remote purchases don't include:
- Direct Debits
- Recurring payments
Remote purchases are automatically set to 'on', so you can make them as normal. You can choose to switch them off in the 'Your cards' section of the Barclays Mobile Banking app, or, by asking us in branch.
HOW TO REGISTER
Once you have downloaded the app, you can register with:
- A verification code from a UK branch or Wealth Client Services and your debit card
- A Barclays PINsentry device and debit card