Register with an activation code
Once you reach the Verify Your Details screen, call the Banking Office on +44 (0)207 574 3001† to obtain a Barclays Mobile Banking app activation code. Alternatively, visit any Barclays cash machine or branch to obtain your code. This can only be used once and is valid for 24 hours; if you do not use it within that time, you will need to request another one.
Enter your eight-digit activation code
- Enter and confirm the mobile phone number you used to obtain your activation code.
- Carefully check that the details you have inserted are correct.
- Carefully read through the terms and conditions.
To link your mobile phone to the app, you will receive a text message containing a six-digit code. Leave the Barclays Mobile Banking app and go to your text messages. The message sender shows as Barclays. Make a note of the six-digit code.
- Log into the Barclays Mobile Banking app
- Enter your five-digit passcode created earlier and tap “Continue” on the Link Your Mobile screen
- Enter the six-digit code we sent you via text message
- When you have entered the code, press “Verify” to continue