Pingit for Business
A simple way to get customer to pay you.
The full Pingit for Business experience is currently open for Barclays business customers only. Non-Barclays business banking customers can still register to receive money only via Pingit. You can also use Pingit to register for Paym, the industry-wide mobile payments service. There's no contract or monthly fee and you are protected from fraudulent payments
The features and benefits of Pingit for Business are:
- Pay bills - if a service provider you use is registered you can pay your bills with Pingit.
- Get paid - the best way to get customers to pay you with Pingit is to tell them you accept it. You can set-up a QR code that has all the details you need to get paid, including your mobile number or short code.
- Purchase goods - purchase the items you need from a list of leading brands.
- Donate to Charity - Pingit is a quick and very secure way to get funds to your favourite causes. You can even add gift aid to make sure your chosen charity gets the most out of your donation.
- Registering is quick and easy
To register for you will need:
- UK Bank account
- UK Mobile number
- Pingit App
Please call the our dedicated Helpdesk on +44 (0)333 200 1014* for any assistance you need with the Barclays Mobile Banking App. Lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except 25 December when lines are closed.