Complete registraton with an activation code
Set a passcode
To keep your details secure you need to choose a five-digit passcode. You will need to enter your passcode every time you use the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
- Enter a five-digit passcode.
- Confirm the number by entering the passcode again
Once you've set up a passcode you must select ‘Enter an activation code’.
Once you reach the Verify Your Details screen, enter the eight-digit activation code which can be generated in Barclays One or by calling Wealth Client Services†. This activation code can only be used once and is valid for 24 hours. If you do not use it within that time you will need to generate another one.
Enter your eight-digit activation code
- Enter and confirm the mobile phone number you used to obtain your activation code.
- Carefully check that the details you have inserted are correct.
- Carefully read through the terms and conditions.
To link your mobile phone to the app, you will receive a text message containing a six-digit code. Leave the Barclays Mobile Banking app and go to your text messages. The message sender shows as Barclays. Make a note of the six-digit code.
- Log into the Barclays Mobile Banking app
- Enter your five-digit passcode created earlier and tap “Continue” on the Link Your Mobile screen
- Enter the six-digit code we sent you via text message
- When you have entered the code, press “Verify” to continue
You will receive confirmation that you have finished. Press Continue to begin using the app