Barclays Accelerator Programme – Tech City
Providing unprecedented access for 10 Fin Tech start-ups
What is an accelerator ?
An accelerator is a three month intensive programme which is believed to assist participating start-ups advance their businesses significantly. An accelerator is built on four points; seed investment, co-working space, mentoring and a demo day. These factors allow for companies to solidify their business model, effectively develop their propositions and give them the opportunity to pitch to investors.
Providing unprecedented access for 10 Fin Tech startups
- First access to Barclays Pingit APIs
- Introductions to key decision makers within Barclays
- Dedicated support from the Barclays technology team
- 11,000 sq ft of beautifully designed workspace in London’s Tech City
- A demo day with your pitch streamed to Barclays offices worldwide
- Mentoring by industry experts and Barclays senior executives across business divisions
- A tutorial on how to navigate Barclays as a service provider
- First looks by the Barclays Strategic Investment team
Who can apply?
Any technology-focused startup, from around the world, with an innovative FinTech proposition. If you’re passionate about digital and have some radical FinTech concepts that you believe could instigate a new era in financial services innovation, we want to hear from you.
The Barclays Accelerator is managed by Techstars*, the world’s leading startup accelerator with a 90% funding success rate.
What you’ll get
- £12,500 seed funding from Techstars
- Mentorship from experts in the FinTech field
- Open office space in London’s Tech City
- Support in digital, design and marketing
- Opportunities to pitch at Investor Demo Days
- Join the prestigious Techstars alumni network
- 9 January: Applications close
- 13 February: Finalists announced
- 23 March: Barclays Accelerator powered by Techstars begins
- 18 June: Demo Day